Jira Custom Plugin Error . Error Creating bean with name 'workflowUtils'

SAI KRISHNA November 29, 2017

Error creating bean with name 'workflowUtils': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 5 of type [com.atlassian.jira.config.properties.ApplicationProperties]: : No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.jira.config.properties.ApplicationProperties] is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: applicationProperties,applicationProperties435; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoUniqueBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [com.atlassian.jira.config.properties.ApplicationProperties] is defined: expected single matching bean but found 2: applicationProperties,applicationProperties435

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hi!

You can use 

ComponentAccessor.getApplicationProperties()

instead of injecting ApplicationProperties.

Hi ,

Thanks for your answer .

Where should I add this line 

ComponentAccessor.getApplicationProperties()
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

I suppose in the constructor of your WorkflowUtils class instead of injecting ApplicationProperties bean.

Hi ,

I don't have WorkflowUtils.java file in my project .

Please let me know .

Thanks

Sai krishna 

Suggest an answer