Jira Count Gadget?

Scott Harper January 22, 2014

Is there a Dashboard gadget that will just display a big number based on a filter count? I'm looking for a way to display the number of bugs currently assigned against our next release.

I don't want to show a list of Jiras along with the count as the Filter Results does, I don't want to display the number beside abar chart as the issue Stastics does.

I'm looking for a gadget that just displays a big prominent number. I've had a look around the plugin repos but havn't had much luck. Any help appreciated..

3 answers

1 vote
Michael Bostwick January 22, 2014

You can use one of the chart macro's and format the data you want..That way you can show an image of what it looks like..

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

This isn't really enough information to go on.  I would also like a simple number counter.

Like Jesper Brynaa likes this
0 votes
James Barwick March 10, 2020

Well, Hal, if you mean that you might get your email address added to a spam list...I don't know, maybe, but I had no issue 'signing-up' and getting the license key.  

It seems pretty cool.  I just finished putting this on my dashboard.  Pretty nice little gadget.

And free.

Jan Stuebben July 6, 2020

Thanks for the tip - just what I was looking for. 

0 votes
Tomáš Štalmach August 2, 2019

There is a nice free plugin for that: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211976/gauge-gadget :)

Hal Lesesne January 2, 2020

Apparently not free anymore :-(

Suggest an answer