Jira + Confluence + Crucible/Fisheye

Markus Fick January 1, 2013

Hi,

I have installed all three applications with appropriate application links + crowd sso authentication.

All is working fine except the displaying of the user avatar icons in the jira activity streams.

The activity stream only shows the icons from confluence and jira, the user icon I have set in crucible is not shown. The activity stream only shows the default user icon for fisheye changesets or crucible reviews while in crucible/fisheye the right icon is shown.

Could you help me?

3 answers

0 votes
Markus Fick January 2, 2013

If I look to the changelist inside crucible/fisheye it shows the right Icon:

Inside Jiras activity list it shows all infos from the commit except for the avatar icon:

inside jira

If I click on the fbcf3.... link inside the activity list I will be redirected to the appropriate commit (fbcf379) on my crucible/fisheye server. So it seems that the server connection and the server url is right?!

The avatar icon in crucible/fisheye is set via the "user -> settings -> profile & Email" popup menu.

Any more ideas?

0 votes

I checked my settings inside crucible/fisheye and the server seems to be configured right. It shows the url I use to connect to the server.

If I look to the changelist inside crucible/fisheye it shows the right Icon:

Inside Jiras activity list it shows all infos from the commit except for the avatar icon:

inside jira

If I click on the fbcf3.... link inside the activity list I will be redirected to the appropriate commit (fbcf379) on my crucible/fisheye server. So it seems that the server connection and the server url is right?!

The avatar icon in crucible/fisheye is set via the "user -> settings -> profile & Email" popup menu.

Any more ideas?

0 votes
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

It appears to me like the site URL for Fisheye/Crucible might not be correct. Can you check and confirm that from the Administration >> Global settings >> Server

I checked my settings inside crucible/fisheye and the server seems to be configured right. It shows the url I use to connect to the server.

I have put some images to my question to clarify my problem.

Suggest an answer