Since 1 week ago I´m facing an issue with the Jira Cloud addon for Google Sheets. I´ve built a macro so I can extract info from Jira into sheets, but it stopped working.
1. When I open the sheets file I use to, where the JIRA() macros are, i receive an error message "Hmmm... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists"
2. If I simplify the request, I get an "Could not get token"
3. When trying to check my current config in the addon to look for token related info/settings, (In Sheets, Add-ons menu --> Jira Cloud for Sheets --> Open), the right side panel will open but it will load undefinitelly (blue circle spinning non stop)
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the addon in that file
- Adding the addon to another Sheets file
- I´ve tested:
+ In a Mac laptop, in Chrome as usual, through incognito mode and through Safari.
+ In a Windows desktop
Has anybody faced the same issue? If yes, what was the solution? Thanks.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event