Previously I was able to create a workload pie chart that showed a current user's workload by issue type on a current sprint, using this filter:
sprint in openSprints() AND NOT status in (Closed, Done, Resolved) AND assignee in (currentUser()) ORDER BY lastViewed DESC
At some point in the last few days the workload piechart gadget has become a lot more fragile, and breaks when defining a current sprint and when defining any status whatsoever. This is the error it throw out:
If this is Server we would need a bit more information to assist. Here's what I would do:
If the Re-index does not help please provide the log snippet that appears when you try to reproduce the issue and we'll go from there.
Cloud, else I would've re-indexed myself! Is there a process for requesting a background re-index from the Atlassian team?
ETA: Sorry, realised I didn't answer your other questions. I've not had this error on any of the gadget's we're currently using, it's only on the workload piechart but I haven't had time to winkle around yet either on other gadgets or checking to see if using the syntax that breaks this one breaks others.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG