Jira Cloud Software project issue does not appear on board

gfernandez December 15, 2021

Hello,

I am working on Jira Cloud Software. I have a software project, but some of my created issues do not appear on board. When I get into the issues filter, I can find them. The issues seems to be exactly the same as the ones I can see in the board. They are simple tasks.

I have read something about Kanban board sub-filter, but I cannot find this in my Cloud Project.

As you can see in the board we can see 3 issues, 

jira pantallazo incidencia.png

but in issues filters I can see 5 issues.

jira pantallazo2 incidencia.png

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hello @gfernandez 

Looking at the issue, I would suggest you validate the board filter. It can be accessed from the board settings, from the right-hand side top. If you are unable to access this, then I would suggest you contact the board administrator, who would be able to guide you with this.

Kindly accept the answer if this helps.

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for the quick answer. I am the superadmin user but I have accessed to the board settings and once inside I cannot see any filter configuration.jira problem1.PNG

Once inside I only can see this:

jira problem2.PNG

Anything to do there?

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hello @gfernandez 

The screenshot clarifies that you are using a Team-managed project.

Now, for the issues which are not reflected on the board, please validate if the status is mapped to one of the columns of the board.

Please share your findnings.

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for your answer.

When you say status mapped I guess you mean I should check that the status is the same in the column as the issue.

Yes, the status is "Pendiente de iniciar". Is the same as you can see in the filter:jira pantallazoA.png

Inside the issue you can see the same status.

jira pantallazoB.png

Any idea?

Could anyone help with this?

Like jesus_dominguez likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders