Jira - Checklist Plugin

Hello everybody,

we have installed the checklist plugin to our jira. It works fine but the main reason why we want to use this plugin is not working.

When we make changes to any checkbox this should appear in the history. We should be able to see which value has been set by which user. But we only see that a specific user make a change to the custom field.

We are using a trial license.

Can somebody tell us what can be the cause?

Best regards

Toni

4 answers

1 accepted

Hello Andrey,

thanks for the tipp but with this plugin we still not see any changes in the tab history. What can we do?

Best regards

Toni

See here a screenshot

Toni,

When you change custom field value you will see https://github.com/AndreyVMarkelov/mailru-jira-plugins-todolist/wiki/pic12.png

Or what do you mean?

Hello Andrey,

yes i know but when we change any value in the custom field this not appears in the history but in the activity tab as you can see in the attched two scrennshots.

Hmm. Could we talk in skype or Jabber?

Yes i have skype.. i will contact you today afternoon?

my skypename is duni21

I have just updated my add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist

I have added new optional panel

To enable this tab you need to configure field accordingly spec.

Hello Andrey,

thank you very much. it works properly

Best regards

Hi Toni!

You are welcome. Next version will be pushed on this Friday. Options for different L&F on view issue screen (as now, like confluence todo fields)

Hi, Andrey! Excellent idea. Is your plugin compatible with Jira OnDemand version 7.0.0-OD-...? I tried to find it in marketplace, but unsuccessful. Thank you

Hi Evgeniy, create the same for OnDemand is too expensive for free plugin. Will be there. Sorry

Hi tecadmin,

It is not entirely clear which Checklist plugin you are refering to. Is it this one? If so, the history should show which changes were made to the Checklist. If this is the plugin, then let me know and I will help you troubleshoot it.

Regards

Hello Whyves,

yes it is this plugin that you mentioned.

Changes will only appear in the activity log. We know that since jira version 6 only changes on the workflow will appear in the history tab and changes on the ticket like change value of fields will appear in the activity tab. But the problem is that the changes from values on a specific field will not appear in the activity tab.

Best regards

Toni

Toni,

The Activity tab will only show that a user made a change to the Checklist while the History tab will give you the exact modifications: who changed what items (see image). If you don't see anything in the History tab then there is a problem. We could continue this exchange via emails and we can repost the solution here afterward. You can reachme at "info 'at' okapya.com"

Yves

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

93 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you