Jira - Checklist Plugin

TechnicalS November 11, 2013

Hello everybody,

we have installed the checklist plugin to our jira. It works fine but the main reason why we want to use this plugin is not working.

When we make changes to any checkbox this should appear in the history. We should be able to see which value has been set by which user. But we only see that a specific user make a change to the custom field.

We are using a trial license.

Can somebody tell us what can be the cause?

Best regards

Toni

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

Hello Andrey,

thanks for the tipp but with this plugin we still not see any changes in the tab history. What can we do?

Best regards

Toni

See here a screenshot

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

Toni,

When you change custom field value you will see https://github.com/AndreyVMarkelov/mailru-jira-plugins-todolist/wiki/pic12.png

Or what do you mean?

TechnicalS November 12, 2013

Hello Andrey,

yes i know but when we change any value in the custom field this not appears in the history but in the activity tab as you can see in the attched two scrennshots.

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2013

Hmm. Could we talk in skype or Jabber?

TechnicalS November 12, 2013

Yes i have skype.. i will contact you today afternoon?

my skypename is duni21

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2013

I have just updated my add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ru.mail.jira.plugins.todolist

I have added new optional panel

To enable this tab you need to configure field accordingly spec.

TechnicalS November 24, 2013

Hello Andrey,

thank you very much. it works properly

Best regards

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2013

Hi Toni!

You are welcome. Next version will be pushed on this Friday. Options for different L&F on view issue screen (as now, like confluence todo fields)

Evgeniy Lisitskiy November 2, 2015

Hi, Andrey! Excellent idea. Is your plugin compatible with Jira OnDemand version 7.0.0-OD-...? I tried to find it in marketplace, but unsuccessful. Thank you

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2015

Hi Evgeniy, create the same for OnDemand is too expensive for free plugin. Will be there. Sorry

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2013

Toni,

The Activity tab will only show that a user made a change to the Checklist while the History tab will give you the exact modifications: who changed what items (see image). If you don't see anything in the History tab then there is a problem. We could continue this exchange via emails and we can repost the solution here afterward. You can reachme at "info 'at' okapya.com"

Yves

0 votes
TechnicalS November 13, 2013

Hello Whyves,

yes it is this plugin that you mentioned.

Changes will only appear in the activity log. We know that since jira version 6 only changes on the workflow will appear in the history tab and changes on the ticket like change value of fields will appear in the activity tab. But the problem is that the changes from values on a specific field will not appear in the activity tab.

Best regards

Toni

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2013

Hi tecadmin,

It is not entirely clear which Checklist plugin you are refering to. Is it this one? If so, the history should show which changes were made to the Checklist. If this is the plugin, then let me know and I will help you troubleshoot it.

Regards

Suggest an answer