Jira Capture only return maximum 50 test sessions. Can I change configuration to return more?

Thien Ngoc Hieu Nguyen August 11, 2014

Jira Capture can only load 50 in-completed test sessions. In case, the manager/leader want to create test sessions for several projects for the whole team or a specific person, and it's an disadvantage since it can only return less than 50 ones.

My question is:

- Is there any configuration to change so that Jira Capture can load more?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2014

Hi Nguyen,

No, currently there are any configuration options available for JIRA Capture to load more test sessions.

The current limit for 50 test sessions looks indeed too restricted. Do you have any estimates on what limit would be ok for your organization? I'm going to raise the limit and resolve the feature request.

--

Cheers,

Ignat.

Thien Ngoc Hieu Nguyen August 11, 2014

we develop a system, one of its functions is to connect to several kinds of bug trackers (Jira, bugzilla...) to post bugs and create test sessions (in case of Jira). And one of our client has just raised the question to us (I think he used our system to create too many test sessions for his team but his team couldn't see all of test sessions using Jira Capture).

Anyway, thank you a lot for your response.

Suggest an answer