Jira Backup Fail Edited

Hello,

Trying to migrate on new Jira instance.

• v6.4.12#64027-sha1:e3691cc)
  • Oracle DB

When I perfom backup from JIRA (from Backup System)

I always get the error:

An exception occurred backing up: org.ofbiz.core.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Error creating GenericValue (SQL Exception while getting value: (Invalid column type: getBLOB not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CLongRawAccessor))

Found the same error here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/invalid-column-type-getblob-not-implemented-for-class-oracle-jdbc-driver-t4clongrawaccessor-during-backup-process-854131615.html

Made this:

desc propertydata
Name          Null     Type       
------------- -------- ---------- 
ID            NOT NULL NUMBER(18) 
PROPERTYVALUE          BLOB       

But this doesn't help, still get the error. 

Cant find another way to migrate.

Any ideas? 

Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while getting value:  (Invalid column type: getBLOB not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CLongRawAccessor)
	at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SqlJdbcUtil.getValue(SqlJdbcUtil.java:728)
	at org.ofbiz.core.entity.EntityListIterator.currentGenericValue(EntityListIterator.java:169)
	at org.ofbiz.core.entity.EntityListIterator.next(EntityListIterator.java:246)
	... 199 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type: getBLOB not implemented for class oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CLongRawAccessor
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.Accessor.getBLOB(Accessor.java:1270)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getBLOB(OracleResultSetImpl.java:1623)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getBlob(OracleResultSetImpl.java:585)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getBlob(DelegatingResultSet.java:550)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getBlob(DelegatingResultSet.java:550)
	at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SqlJdbcUtil.getValue(SqlJdbcUtil.java:647)
	... 201 more

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Artem,

If you are still running into this issue please run the database integrity checker for JIRA.  If it finds any issues let it fix the problems per step 4 of the Using the database integrity checker knowledge base article.

In addition, it appears you may be running into the bug documented in JRASERVER-47267.  Please review that bug ticket and follow the work around if you agree that applies to your situation.

Cheers,

Branden

You're right. It was JRASERVER-47267. 

And I was resolve the situation in few hours with atlassian support team.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

220 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you