It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira App for Mac - Change the board view

I was wondering if the Jira Cloud app for Mac is configurable? The board view for my team through a browser has swim lanes for each user story which is configurable on the website. I would like to do the same in the App as currently the subtasks and the stories are shown independantly as cards in whichever column represents their status but I don't find this view very helpful.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi David,

Good news - swimlanes are being built for the Mac app. Stay tuned!

Hi Hannah,

Is there a backlog that I can view to see what features are coming in the near future?

Thanks

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this

Thanks for your interest, David. We don't have a public roadmap of upcoming features, but we're always working on exciting stuff, and monitoring feedback from people like yourself in order to assess the desire for new features.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you