Jira Agile

Dave Bentley June 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: The JIRA Cloud documentation has moved

I'm currently trying to use Jira, but having no luck what so ever with reports. Its been a few years since I've used it and I remember a green hopper plugin. I believe that this is now part of JIRA but I'm having difficulties with trying to get a burndown chart in time. I only appear to get access to the default story point one. I also don't appear to see the task board cards that I'm familiar with. 

I'm sort of left with the impression that I don't have the full JIRA agile installation. 

Any body have any ideas/ advice.

Dave

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2016

It's now JIRA Software, not Agile (which, in turn, was previously greenhopper)

That implements two types of board - Scrum and Kanban, which replace all the other boards you're familiar with.   Look at your menu bar - do you have "boards" as one of the header items?  If you don't, then you haven't got Software.

The burndown charts will appear in the "report" options for each board.  They will be based on the numbers you estimate on - in the board configuration, you'll find you can set the estimate field to either the "original estimate" or a simple number field (the default is "story points")

Suggest an answer