Jira Agile menu dropdown

Aamer Inam: M-3521 September 7, 2014

Hello,

I am using Google Chrome which is updated as of today. I am able to login to JIRA agile but unable to see menu drop down of Project, Issue, Agile menu. It was working fine two days ago. When i Click Issues I see a default filter resutlset but If I do not see anyother option to write JQL or change filter . Urgent response is required on this please. 

Regards,

Aamer 

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

You need to provide a little more detail that this to get help. At least a screenshot that shows the problem? Version of Chrome? OS? Version of JIRA? Also would help if you say if you tried Firefox and IE or Safari and they all work and Chrome is the only one that does not. 

Regards

Please take a look at updated information. Regards, Aamer

Thanks for your response. @Chaynsaw helped to solve it . Regards, Aamer

C September 7, 2014

@Matthew Hunter is who I stole the answer from. :)

Good that you did not re-invent the wheel =)

1 vote
C September 7, 2014

Symptoms

• Two help buttons, (like screenshot)
  • Issue Navigator not working correctly
  • No dropdowns except in non-Issue view
  • Unable to edit Workflow Schemes
  • Unable to press "A" for assign without the screen taking forever to load
  • Bugged on Safari as well

Found someone else's answer here which is solving the issue for me. At least from first glance: Why isn't the JIRA Issue Navigator opening properly?

Basically, disable Service Desk until further notice. '

Will it affect any other feature in jira? Since I am new to Jira and I just would like to make sure that disabling this Service Desk add on will not affect anything else. Thanks.

Thanks a lot . I tried it and it worked well for me. BR, Aamer

Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2014

Aamer: it won't affect anything else, if you want to trial Service Desk in future it will automatically re-enable, and the bug will not be occurring.

0 votes
Robert Kimber September 25, 2017

I don't use the Service desk and it is Jira on demand solution but I still have the problem in Safari but it works fine in Chrome. What could I do to fix this issue, any suggestions?

0 votes

I have checked it on  IE 8 and Firefox Version 32 as well. Same issue prevails. Chrome version is 37.0.2062.103m. I am using on demand instance JIRA Agile (netsolpk.atlassian.net), my client OS is windows 7 Issue Screen.png

Suggest an answer