Jira Agile menu dropdown

Hello,

I am using Google Chrome which is updated as of today. I am able to login to JIRA agile but unable to see menu drop down of Project, Issue, Agile menu. It was working fine two days ago. When i Click Issues I see a default filter resutlset but If I do not see anyother option to write JQL or change filter . Urgent response is required on this please. 

Regards,

Aamer 

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You need to provide a little more detail that this to get help. At least a screenshot that shows the problem? Version of Chrome? OS? Version of JIRA? Also would help if you say if you tried Firefox and IE or Safari and they all work and Chrome is the only one that does not. 

Regards

Please take a look at updated information. Regards, Aamer

Thanks for your response. @Chaynsaw helped to solve it . Regards, Aamer

@Matthew Hunter is who I stole the answer from. :)

Good that you did not re-invent the wheel =)

Symptoms

• Two help buttons, (like screenshot)
  • Issue Navigator not working correctly
  • No dropdowns except in non-Issue view
  • Unable to edit Workflow Schemes
  • Unable to press "A" for assign without the screen taking forever to load
  • Bugged on Safari as well

Found someone else's answer here which is solving the issue for me. At least from first glance: Why isn't the JIRA Issue Navigator opening properly?

Basically, disable Service Desk until further notice. '

Will it affect any other feature in jira? Since I am new to Jira and I just would like to make sure that disabling this Service Desk add on will not affect anything else. Thanks.

Thanks a lot . I tried it and it worked well for me. BR, Aamer

Aamer: it won't affect anything else, if you want to trial Service Desk in future it will automatically re-enable, and the bug will not be occurring.

I have checked it on  IE 8 and Firefox Version 32 as well. Same issue prevails. Chrome version is 37.0.2062.103m. I am using on demand instance JIRA Agile (netsolpk.atlassian.net), my client OS is windows 7 Issue Screen.png

I don't use the Service desk and it is Jira on demand solution but I still have the problem in Safari but it works fine in Chrome. What could I do to fix this issue, any suggestions?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

72 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you