Jira Agile gadget - Unable to click the steps links associated with the workflow

LASER December 13, 2016

Hello, 

I am trying to click the links on the JIRA agile gadget however, I am unable to do so. I get HTTP 500 errors .

Please see the screenshot for further reference. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 11.35.12 AM.png

I am trying to click the numbers 1 (To Do), 0 (In Progress) , 143 (Done) on the righthand side of the diagram. 
Can someone please help me ?  

Is there a bug or something missing from my end? 

Thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
LASER December 27, 2016

Hi,

I am using Chrome - 64 bit version. 

0 votes
dhvavora@amazon.com December 14, 2016

Thanks for the quick response. I am seeing this error even when I use different browsers such as Firefox.

Karalee Kikiros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2016

Is anyone else in the organisation having the issue or is it just your machine?

0 votes
Karalee Kikiros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

Hi KINFRA, What browser are you using? There is a known issue with the Agile Gadgets and Internet Explorer.

If you want to move away from using the Agile Gadget, have you tried using the statistic widget on the dashboard? You can set it up to show a count for each of the ticket statuses so you will still get a numbered count that you can click on like your snapshot above. 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2016

Agile Classic gadgets are likely not supported anymore...

Suggest an answer