Jira Agile drop down links not available after upgrade

Shravan P May 14, 2014

After upgrading Agile from 6.3.5 to 6.3.13.1, I am unable to see any Agile drop down links on the dashboard. This is what I see in the log file:

2014-05-15 02:50:55,978 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Returned module for key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-taskboard-shortcut' was null. Not enabling.
2014-05-15 02:50:55,978 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Returned module for key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-chartboard-shortcut' was null. Not enabling.
2014-05-15 02:50:55,979 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Returned module for key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-releasedboard-shortcut' was null. Not enabling.
2014-05-15 02:50:56,481 /rest/plugins/1.0/ [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Returned module for key 'com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:greenhopper-delete-shortcut' was null. Not enabling.

I tried uninstalling and installing Agile but it didnt help. Anybody know how I can resolve this?

3 answers

0 votes
Øystein Fjeldstad Skår October 2, 2017

Hi Shravan P

Did you manage to find a solution to the problem mentioned above? I'm experiencing the same issue and I'm really in need of an solution! 

Best regards Øystein

0 votes
Ruchi Tandon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2015

I understand from that message is that most likely there is a module of JIRA Agile that is not enabled or is corrupted.

Could you try this :
# Uninstall JIRA Agile
# Install it again
# Make sure all the modules are enabled
# Make sure the license for JIRA Agile is valid

Hope that helps!

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2014

Hi Shravan,

Try clearing your plugin cache. Info on how to clear plugin cache is available in the description of the issue

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27314

Shravan P May 14, 2014

Thanks Bhushan, I tried that but it didnt work. I still see just the "Agile" link without any drop down menu option. The url it points to is "http://<company.example.com>/secure/RapidStart.jspa" and when I click on it, it just reloads the page on which I currently was.

Suggest an answer