Jira Agile : Multiple Avatars on one Card

Deleted user October 13, 2013

We have teams running pair programming. We also have certain teams where both the developer and a partnered tester are mutually assigned on a ticket. We manage this via custom fields and filters.

Is there a way to display multiple avatars on a single ticket? If not, is this on the Jira Agile roadmap?

Jira 5.1 - Jira Agile 6.1

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kelly October 15, 2013

Take a look at this ticket.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3922

If you read through it, they talk about the road map for configurable cards and it looks to be about 12 months out.

Deleted user October 15, 2013

This is helpful. It seems like a fair number of people are having mixed experiences with avatars and want the capacity to display names (possibly multiple names) right there on the card. I don't see anything specific beyond one comment in the thread about allowing multiple avatars (although please tell me if I missed something).

All of that said, more card customization will be a welcome addition, especially if that ability is extended to project admins. Your answer seems to answer my question because they specifically don't mention this as something on their roadmap. I will enter a ticket and see if I can get a more definite answer. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events