Jira Agile Fields don't show up in 2 dimensional filter gadget

dorian_intuit November 14, 2013

Hi,

I am using Jira Agile 6.3.4 and Jira 6.0.

I know that the 2 dimensional gadget does not show certain search template types and Jira is continously improving them.

I wanted to know if it is possible to show Jira Agile related fields in the two dimensional filter.

For example:

Sprint

Story Points

Epic Name/Epic Link

By default Jira Agile locks these fields, so I am assuming changing the search template would be very bad.

Is there a plugin that enables this feature or does anyone know if this is on Jira's roadmap?

5 answers

0 votes
Dan Deftos December 3, 2014

Has anyone found a workaround until Atlassian makes these fields available? I see Epic/Theme however when using that field it returns no results.

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2013

Hi Mark,

You can log a new feature request here : http://jira.atlassian.com

good luck!

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Deleted user November 20, 2013

Thanks, I've just logged it as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35903

If you agree, then go and add your support!

0 votes
Deleted user November 20, 2013

I've just been trying to do exacly the same thing so that I can show the total size of the estimated backlog (across many projects) on a management dashboard.

It's really frustrating that these fields (esp Story Points) aren't available for use by these gadgets (particularly the two dimensional filter.

Is there an enhancement request we can vote on for this, else how do we get one added?

0 votes
SanaS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2013

One idea is to use scripted fields (from the Scriptrunner plugin) and hopefully you can get those to copy the information in the Agile fields and display those fields in the filter instead.

Suggest an answer