Jira Administrator Certification

Hanae alahcen June 17, 2013

hello everybody

i'm asking for a jira Administrator certification

is it possible ?

if it's the case how can i proceed for it ?

thank you

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2013

Atlassian does not have a certification for administration. They do however offer training courses as with all other major partners of Atlassian.

my bad :/

thanks for your answer

Susany July 21, 2014

Do you have a timeline for when certification is possible? If there is a good link to training pages - it would be swell to have it on this discussion link (hint, hint ;-)

4 votes
Javier Salvay November 19, 2014

Hi people... this does't make sense.... JIRA must have a certification. It is one of the most important tools in the IT are for managment. Certifications is an important % in the pie from a $$ perspective. Hence, I suggest to start thinking about it. Trainings are not enough.

For example, at this point of complexity in my project, I would need a qualified member certified with JIRA Administration.

2 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2013

Hi Hanae,

If you are looking for JIRA training, you are on a right place

if interested drop a mail to onkar.ahire postfix with ' at the rate sym' continue with equestind.com.

for more information www.equestind.com

i was just looking for a certification :)

thanks

hello

I really appreciate your offer but I'm looking for a certification

I will inform interested people

have a good day

1 vote
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2015

Certification is coming in 2016

https://www.atlassian.com/certification/exam-acp-100

0 votes
Karol Petercik February 9, 2017

It is possible to do it online?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2017

Not a chance.  You must go to a test center where measures are taken to eliminate cheating.

Karol Petercik February 9, 2017

Any chance to get certified at Euro summit at Barcelona?

Suggest an answer