Jira Add-ons Issue

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

HI Team,

I have an issue in my production Jira server so my issue is When I go to the AdminSettings>>Add-ons>>Find More add-ons 

It will not showing any add-ons which are available in atlassian market place and also when i want to update the add-ons in the managed add-ons if any update available for add-ons it will show the update button on the right side of each add-on. thsi is the error message showing in find more add-ons option

add-ons.PNG

I dont know why its showing.

But, in Development Jira application it is showing add-ons are avaialable in atlassian market place directly from Find More add-ons and its also showing the Update option for each add-ons .

Can any suggest me how to resolve ????

Thanks,

Kumar

1 answer

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Can you please check your server is on Internet or not.

Are you able to connect/ping marketplace from your server or not

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

HI @Sreenivasaraju P  Thanks for your response but the thing is I dont have access fto check the internet connecting so that the problem and one more thing 

I just have a odd issue I'm seening in my application When i open a ticket after when i click on Edit but the page saying loading image but the page is not loading and when u right click on edit and open in new window its opening.

and the same way for create issue button also when i directly click on create the page loading is showing but its not showing the page whe i right click on create and open in new page its opening please see the screen short below

I have update script runner after that only this is happen and 

jira Version is  7.6.2

script runner version is 5.4.40

create.PNG

This in all projects 

Can you please help me here 

Thanks,

Kumar

Suggest an answer