Jira Access Problem

sami chibani May 26, 2016

Greetings, 

We am trying to host JIRA Service Desk on our private server. I've been having problem reconnecting to JIRA service desk after a short time following the installation. It says that there was an error in the upgrade but it was just installed. Some of my investigation lead me to the following statements in the logs. 

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 9.07.13 AM.jpg

jiraservicedesk250516142152-stdout.2016-05-25 log-

1) UpmScheduler:thread-1 WARN anonymous [...] Automatic plugin update check failed 

2) http-nio-8095-exec-20 ERROR anonymous 867x20x1 16j2kum 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/SetupDatabase!connectionCheck.jspa [c.a.config.bootstrap.DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager] Could not successfully test your database: 
3) java.sql.SQLException: Login failed for user 'abraham'

4) JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR      [c.a.jira.startup.IndexRecoveryLauncher] Automatic index recovery failed

5) JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: Johnson events detected.
JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.j.s.services.analytics.JiraStartStopAnalyticHelper] Error trying to grab analytics from [com.atlassian.jira.service.services.analytics.start.JiraBasicStatsAnalyticTask]

If I could get a hint or something on what to do, it would be greatly appreaciated.
Thank you all!  

1 answer

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

Hey Sami!

Take a look at this article:

Unable to Connect to SQL Server

Basically, it looks like a permissions issue with your SQL server.

Let me know if that helps!

Suggest an answer