Jira 7.2.2 Writing JqlFunction build failure due to constructor arguments

So I'm trying to develop Jira plugins and have had success with Project Tab panels and JqlFunctions in the past. However, even though I've actually made a working JqlFunction before, it refuses to work now. 

The problem that I'm facing is that in order to populate a list of issues to work with, I need to gain access to some Components namely SearchService and JqlQueryParser. But, if I use ComponentAccessor like I would for a Project Tab Panel, it fails all the test cases created during atlas-run. So I tried to use the method where you inject components as arguments to the constructor. But this also fails the test classes because the test classes try to use the default constructor to test. 

When I attempted a JqlFunction in the past I never got this error and I have no idea what I did differently this time for it to fail in this manner both in an existing project and when creating a brand new plugin. I'm currently working the Atlassian SDK 6.2.14. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

34 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you