Jira 7.1.8 Error : could not load the versions list for the selected board

Tukaram Bhukya December 15, 2016

Dashboard_error.PNGPlease help me in resolving "could not load the versions list for the selected board".

When I try to display dashboard ( added gadget is version report), its giving message "could not load the versions list for the selected board" and nothing is displaying. please refer attached screen shot.

2 answers

0 votes

I did re-indexing and safe mode run also. same result i tried with just 1500 issues then it's working but if we have 2500 issues then it's failing. I think tool won't work for more than 2000 issues. Some time once and while it works for 2500 issues also but very rarely.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2016

Ah, ok, yes, you're overloading it, it's not designed for 2k issues.

Nic, Are you sure , JIRA version report won't support for more than 2000+ issues in JIRA dashboard.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2016

I think your testing has shown that.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2016

Have you tried re-indexing?  (Also, check your base url is correct, although I doubt that is a problem)

Suggest an answer