Jira 7.0 - Mixed project types in one project?

Vidic Florjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2015

In documentation it is written:

Any new projects you create can be software, service desk or business project - you can choose, depending on what type of work you need to track.

So I'd like to know (before installing it in test environment smile) is it still possible to have combination of all features (former JIRA classic project with JIRA Agile board and related Service Desk functionality) in one project?

I don't like to have differen projects for each type connected by "Shared configurations for projects".

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2015

Yes.

(That's a nice short answer. I'd add that there's a few changes which means you might have to fiddle with the setup of your projects as the way defaults apply have changed, but you can still do everything you describe together)

Suggest an answer