Jira 6.2.3 - Show Transition when viewing Workflow

TechnicalS April 28, 2014

Hello,

it is possible that the transition is always displayed and not only when the mouse moves over the status?

------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards

Toni

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2014

There is some misunderstanding here I think. What you've highlightted is the current issue status which sorrespod to a workflow step. A transition is a "path" between steps and there can be more than one transition available when an issues is in a certain status.

So what do you want displayed actually ? The workflow step name probably ?

TechnicalS April 28, 2014

Hello Boris,

thank you for explaining but i think you do not understand what i mean or my english is not so good.

:->

Look here in jira 5 the transition between the status will always be show:

but in the new version of jira i have to mouse over a status to see the transition that are possible to execute.

Best regards

Toni

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2014

Sorry, I misunderstood you. You can't configure what you want. The only way is to modify the workflow plugin directly (CanvasModel.js) and upload a custom version which has the showTransitionLabels=true by default

0 votes
TechnicalS May 5, 2014

Hello Boris,

thank you for reply. Where can i find the file?

Best regards

Toni

Suggest an answer