I configured add-on via add-ons management page.
When i open issues and Source tab and press configure i got an error:
Please look for misspellings in the address:
I found workaround to change ! to / but still doesn't work.
Also found many ticket closed with solved status but in production it's doesn't work.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot