Jira 6.0 improvements

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Administrators can edit usernames

JIRA Administrators can now edit any username in the JIRA Internal Directory...

that means crowd connected user directories are not considered?

hmmm

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

Hi,

Since we cannot change usernames on Crowd (I have tested now, but this can change), I believe that this is the case, only JIRA internal directory users can be edited.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2013

thanks lucas.

i think if this renaming feature is offered (where lots of users gonna be extremely happy) it may be extended to crowd directories as well in near future (hopefully)

otherwise we (at my current company) won't be able to party on that one cause i set up r/w crowd direcrories to be able adding new users from jira>crowd

regards

Suggest an answer