If a support ticket is going on HOLD multiple time then on hold date and off hold date are overwritting each other. Thereby the extracted excel sheet is only showing the latest dates.
created on Nov-1,
Nov-6: On Hold,
Nov-15 it was again put on hold.,
So overall objective is to get 4 day on hold time. However when I am extracting the jira report I am getting on hold date as Nov-15 and off hold as Nov 17th only. hence the confusion!!!Is there any way to solve this issue!!!
That's correct, a date field can only show one date. If you want to track more than one, you need to think about how to trap it and report on it.
The trick I've used in the past is to have a text field as well as the date, and a post-function that appends the date to the text when the transition is used.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs