Jira 5.1 Structure 1.7

Hello,

In the View Issue screen, the structure doesnt appear with the version 5.1 of Jira.

It should be up activy like in Jira 4.2.4.

- The issues are in structure (it work in 4.2.4 and its a same data)

- The permission are anyone so no restriction. In the log I have this :

WARNING: A servlet POST request, to the URI http://xxx.ubisoft.org/jira/rest/structure/1.0/data, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Thanks

Martin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Martin, please check the following:

- You have this project enabled for Structure (see Administration | Structure | Configuration menu);

- The project key satisfies the project key regular expression (for example, if it contains numbers, the regular expression should be changed from default - which is often lost during upgrade from 4.3 or earlier to a later version) - see Administration | System | General Configuration | Advanced, setting "jira.projectkey.pattern".

If that doesn't help, please let me know if the Structure works normally on the Structure Board, and if this problem is present with issues from all projects or only with a specific project.

Kind regards,
Igor

I didn't think about the projectkey pattern, and didnt't think it could affect structure.

This was it thanks :)

Martin

You're welcome! :)

On a side note, the WARNING you mentioned is a general JIRA 5.1 problem, although there might be more messages mentioning /structure/ URLs there than other URLs. It's not critical, just annoying warnings.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,293 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot