Jenkins plugin installtion on Jira

Ratnakar Reddy December 9, 2017

Hello,

I am trying to install Jenkins plugin on Jira (jira-jenkins-plugin-3.2.0.obr), however getting below error when I try to use "upload add-on" option.

https://marketplace-cdn.atlassian.com/files/artifact/89c7b81d-f775-4ed5-a697-5852900bca5f/jira-jenkins-plugin-3.2.0.obr cannot be installed on this Cloud instance.

I am using 7-day trial option now. Please help since I am new to Jira

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2017

Hi Ratnakar,

• Where are you trying to upload this in your Cloud instance and can you please provide a screenshot?

Taking a look in the marketplace I don't see the Jenkins for JIRA add-on for Cloud and I don't believe you can upload add-ons to JIRA Cloud.  Please clarify where you're uploading this to and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Ratnakar Reddy December 11, 2017

Hi Branden,

Thanks for your response.

I was trying to upload plugin to cloud instance in manage add-on section. Right now Don't have screenshot due to 7 day trail had expired.

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2017

Hi Ratnakar,

• Where you trying to upload as a developer?

Thank you for letting me know.  Can you please provide the URL for your Cloud instance, the last date and approximate time you last attempted the upload and I'll see if one of the Cloud Support Engineers can look at the logs.

In regards to the upload, can you show me where you're clicking upload as I'm not familiar with the upload feature in Cloud:

Cloud Manage Add-Ons Page

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 10.20.46 AM.png

Server Manage Add-Ons Page

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 10.23.39 AM.png

If you are indeed using Cloud provide a screenshot of where you're trying to upload the add-on, let me know the URL and the last date and time you attempted the import.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer