Jelly AddVersion does not use releasedate or schedule

Robert Poldervaart September 21, 2012

The Schedule and ReleaseDate parameters to the Jelly AddVersion tag do not seem to work. I am using the parameters as described in the documentation, but releasedate and schedule have no effect.

I am trying:

<jirajelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.enterprise.JiraTagLib">

<jira:addversion project-key="RDSUP" name="2011.2p1" description="Any" support="" packs="" built="" on="" 2011.2="" schedule="2011.2" releasedate="30/Nov/12/">

</jirajelly>

But the new version does not have a description, and more importantly, it adds it as the newest version and does not schedule it before or after the 2011.2 version. See attachment. As a result, when I add a new version to 20 of our projects using Jelly, I have to then go into each one, paste in the release date and move it to the correct place in the schedule.

Robert

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2012

Hi Robert,

I tested with the following script and it worked correctly:

&lt;JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.JiraTagLib"&gt;
&lt;jira:AddVersion project-key="RDSUP" name="2011.2p1" description="Any" support="" packs="" built="" on="" 2011.2="" schedule="2011.2" releaseDate="27/Sep/12"/&gt;
&lt;/JiraJelly&gt;

You can find more examples in this link.

Cheers,

Tiago Comasseto

Suggest an answer