Jalali Calendar for Jira

Hi

Is there any way to use jalali calendar in jira ? for instance in DatePicker ?

is there any plugin for this purpose?

Thanks

5 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Aug 05, 2013

No. Unless you create your own custom field.

Calendar settings are ruled by the language settings. Take a look to the translations site for iranian/hindi, maybe they provide a different calendar (don't know) ...

nope! it doesn't work . think jira doesn't support persian or hindi locale for calendar

Did you finally find any solution for adding Persian Calendar to JIRA?

yeap! as I said we implement a new "custom field TYPE" which provides Jalali calendar for jira. read this tutorial https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Custom+Field+Type. all you need to do is using this tutorial and find a persian javascript calendar. custom field type is necessary if you want to make your field reusable.

Well actually I am not a developer. I am a user and I need expert help to fix this problem.

I understand that your are Iranian too. May I contact you through e-mail.

I sent you an e-mail. Did you receive it?

Don't know it helps or not but at last we implement a new custom field type which prepare Jalali Date Calendar for us. so if anybody have question about this process, maybe I can help him/her

Hi

Who can help me about implementing a new custom field for jalali date calendar?

thank you

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26,906 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you