JWT Conditional execution for Post function

Zeynep Nur Guler January 27, 2021

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a post function with Jira workflow toolbox.
I want assignee to change to a certain user when transitioned to a certain workflow step (this is ok)
When I try to add a Conditional execution, I can't seem to get it working.
My conditional execution is it a ticket meets the field criteria for a Custom field.

To summarise, 

When a ticket transitions, I want Alice to be the assignee ONLY IF the ticket's custom field (Teams) = Payment Team.

Would really appreciate your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Leclerc _Decadis AG_ January 27, 2021

Hi Zeynep,

first of all, you need to find out what CustomField ID the Team CustomField has in Jira. I found this out when I show the developer tools in the CustomField configuration (Firefox: press F12) and then click on the CustomField name.
In the developer tools console, I then saw that the field has the ID 10001.
In the actual PostFunction you can't use the parsing mode Logical, but the parsing mode Jira expression. The reason for this is that we do not yet support CustomFields from Advanced Roadmaps in JWT parsing mode. But it should work with Jira Expression, I have tested it with me.
As Jira expression you use the following expression:
issue.customfield_aaaaa.title == "team name".
You have to enter your CustomField-ID for aaaaa and the relevant team name for the team name.
If the whole thing does not work for you, I would like to ask you to create a ticket at https://support.decadis.net/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/37.
I hope the information will help you.

Cheers,
Frank

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders