JSD licensing for multiple projects

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hello all,

Please advice me regarding the next situation.

I have one user working as Service Desk in a project.That means the user have JSD licence.

If i want to put this user as Service Desk in other 4 projects i will give user other 4 JSD licences?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2019

Hi @Cristian Ionescu 

Jira licenses are not for projects, so regarding your question "If i want to put this user as Service Desk in other 4 projects i will give user other 4 JSD licences?" The answer would be no, because it doesn't matter how many projects you have.

1 user = 1 license. He can be a service desk agent in as many projects you have.

Hope this helps!

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2019

Thank you Carlos!

Suggest an answer