JSD 3.2.7 to JSD 3.3.2

Hello,

May someone please help me. We upgraded JSD 3.2.7 to 3.3.2. I getting problem with my service desk project my user is already Administrator and serivce desk agent on the servicedesk project still when i got project setting it keeps asking me 

Snap! You can't view this page

You need to be a Service Desk Agent to access this page. Contact your administrator if you need access.

Read more about project types and users or contact your JIRA admin.

Have someone encounter this during the upgrade?

Regards,

Romeo

4 answers

Do you have the Application JSD visible on your user in user management?

Yes. I was working properly on JSD 3.2.7. After the update something got messup.

Does this apply to all projects for Service Desk? Does the logs indicate anything?

I'm experiencing the same error message.  Have submitted a help request.  Hoping there is an easy fix! smile

Hello Sean,

Did you get any update from them. May you please help me.

REgards,

Romeo

Though, interestingly that fix says that your 3.2.7 should have been broken as well.  I'd submit a help ticket to Atlassian and see what they say.

Have your tried this already?

I have not.  I think I might actually take this as an opportunity to just build new machines for our various Atlassian products, but I am waiting to hear back from support before moving forward.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

197 views 2 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you