JSD 3.2.7 to JSD 3.3.2

RomeoA March 2, 2017

Hello,

May someone please help me. We upgraded JSD 3.2.7 to 3.3.2. I getting problem with my service desk project my user is already Administrator and serivce desk agent on the servicedesk project still when i got project setting it keeps asking me 

Snap! You can't view this page

You need to be a Service Desk Agent to access this page. Contact your administrator if you need access.

Read more about project types and users or contact your JIRA admin.

Have someone encounter this during the upgrade?

Regards,

Romeo

4 answers

0 votes
Sean Semone March 5, 2017

I'm experiencing the same error message.  Have submitted a help request.  Hoping there is an easy fix! smile

RomeoA March 6, 2017

Hello Sean,

Did you get any update from them. May you please help me.

REgards,

Romeo

Sean Semone March 6, 2017

Though, interestingly that fix says that your 3.2.7 should have been broken as well.  I'd submit a help ticket to Atlassian and see what they say.

RomeoA March 6, 2017

Have your tried this already?

Sean Semone March 6, 2017

I have not.  I think I might actually take this as an opportunity to just build new machines for our various Atlassian products, but I am waiting to hear back from support before moving forward.

0 votes
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017

Does this apply to all projects for Service Desk? Does the logs indicate anything?

0 votes
RomeoA March 2, 2017

Yes. I was working properly on JSD 3.2.7. After the update something got messup.

0 votes
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2017

Do you have the Application JSD visible on your user in user management?

Suggest an answer