JQL to find out if a field value is changed in last 15 minutes

Gaurav Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

I was trying to write JQL to check if Priority of a field was changed to blocker in last 15 minutes. When I looked at CHANGED operator it does not seem that I can use minutes as any predicate. I can not use updateddate because that may be any edit to the issue but that was closest I could get. AFTER, DURING do not work anything except dates.

Basically the query is simple : Find all issues where Priority of a ticket was changed TO blocker in last 15 minutes. I assume that the query will not try to find out tickets which were created as blocker.

Any help is appreciated.

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

Have you tried with something like:

priority changed to Blocker after -15m

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2013

yep, that's it and even more precise it would be:

priority changed TO Blocker AFTER -15m

Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2013

Thanks Udo, I missed that part. I have added that to the answer to be more complete.

3 votes
Kateryna Muntianu August 25, 2016

Hi,

I've tried this with a custom dropdown, but it doesn't work:

History searches do not support the 'Autotests' field.

Which fields are supported?

Lacey McDonnell August 9, 2017

Only JIRA Native fields like status or priority are currently supported for the Changed function.

2 votes
Shitiz Sharma August 13, 2019

How can I query for something where the fields are not native Jira fields but the value changed from value a to value b over the course of time. is there a way we can query that?

Suggest an answer