JQL to find jira issue that are not moved out of a team queue for x days

Santosh Panigrahy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2024

can someone provide JQL to find jira issue that are not moved out of a team queue for x days

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hello @Santosh Panigrahy 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

With what type of project are you working? That information can be found on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.

How do you identify that an issue is in a particular team's queue? Is that based on the Status of the issue, or on some other factor?

Santosh Panigrahy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

@Trudy Claspill-

project = "Project X" and component = "xyz" AND status not in (closed, resolved)

i want all tickets did not moved out of component(team queue) field for more than 48hr/2days ? ?  ( ticket may have updated or status would have changed -both are not factor to consider )

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

Jira does not have a native JQL method to filter based on the date of change for the Components field.

There might be a third party app that would help you achieve that requirement. Are you willing to consider paying for a third party app?

Suggest an answer