JQL to Filter by Version

I am working with a Scrum Backlog in Jira, We are using the Version feature, where we have created versions and assigned stories to the versions.

I want to be able to write a JQL query that filters the stories by version (similar to what we get if we click on a specific version in the Versions pane on the Backlog view.  I can't find the element that I need to filter on.  I've tried "fixVersion", and "affectsVersion", but those don't seem to be what I'm looking for.  How can I set up my filter?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

According to the docs the version's pane uses the fixVersion field. What kind of problems are you experiencing with it?

Regards,

Peter

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

I know it's late to answer but filtering by Versions' fields is currently unavailable or not satisfying. 

This issue might solve the problem : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-64868

Please vote for it to happen.

Best

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

139 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you