JQL syntax for Issues resolved exceeding the 24 hours from the time of Creation?

arunk July 20, 2017

I wanted to find all the Issues that are Resolved past 24 hours from the time of creation. Please help me to get those issues.

example;

I have created a ticket on 1-July-2017 at 12 pm and resolving it on 2-July-2017 at 1 am i.e. past 24 hours time from the time of creation, I want to fetch this issue through JQL.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

I'm not aware of a way of comparing createdDate and resolutiondate via JQL. When using createdDate, it is expecting either a date (now(), startOfWeek(), "2017-07-20" etc.) or a time period (-1w, 3d etc.). You may need to resort to using the REST API

arunk July 20, 2017

Thanks for Reply @Warren

Can you provide a start up guide link for this Rest API please?

So that i can start to work on achieve this scenario.

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2017

Hi Arunk

See my answer here for some sample C# code.

The following 2 links are the documentation on the various API  calls available :

API v1

API v2

Happy coding

arunk July 21, 2017

Thank You @Warren for your suggestion

Suggest an answer