JQL syntax for Issues resolved exceeding the 24 hours from the time of Creation?

I wanted to find all the Issues that are Resolved past 24 hours from the time of creation. Please help me to get those issues.

example;

I have created a ticket on 1-July-2017 at 12 pm and resolving it on 2-July-2017 at 1 am i.e. past 24 hours time from the time of creation, I want to fetch this issue through JQL.

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote
Warren Levy Community Champion Jul 20, 2017

I'm not aware of a way of comparing createdDate and resolutiondate via JQL. When using createdDate, it is expecting either a date (now(), startOfWeek(), "2017-07-20" etc.) or a time period (-1w, 3d etc.). You may need to resort to using the REST API

Thanks for Reply @Warren Levy

Can you provide a start up guide link for this Rest API please?

So that i can start to work on achieve this scenario.

Warren Levy Community Champion Jul 21, 2017

Hi Arunk

See my answer here for some sample C# code.

The following 2 links are the documentation on the various API  calls available :

API v1

API v2

Happy coding

Thank You @Warren Levy for your suggestion

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

25,728 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you