JQL search

Katarina Nikolic June 30, 2017

Dear all,

Does anybody know, is there possibility to get all JIRA issues which are linked to some issue after specific date?

I want to search issues which depends on date of the linked issue.

Thank you a lot.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2017

There is no standard/default functionality in JIRA to create JQL that shows you all issues with links.

To my knowledge, the closest you can get are the solutions mentioned in the accepted answer to this question (even four years later, those options are still valid). If you're on Cloud, the only option would be ScriptRunner's Enhanced Search.

Even then, it's not really possible to create JQL that says "show me issues that I linked together after this specific date." With the options above, you can search to see all issues that have links, but you can't specify the date they were linked.

Katarina Nikolic June 30, 2017

Dear Alex, thank you for reply. We are using JIRA server.

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2017

Since that's the case, I would try out some of those add-on options. Like I said, I don't know that any of those options can get you exactly what you need, but those are the closest options that I know of. Otherwise, you'd probably need some custom coding, create your own add-on/report, etc.

Suggest an answer