Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JQL query to filter Resolved/Not resolved by ''Service Target Date'' set on ticket

Hello Community!

I'm trying to filter out and get a count of tickets resolved by ''Service Target Date'' and not resolved by it. Problem is that this ''Service Target Date'' isn't fixed, it wouldbe set for every ticket individually.

Could you please help if something like: resolved by ''Service Target Date'' or resolved <= ''Service Target Date'' might work in JQL?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Maja Sergienko ,

Unfortunately JQL doesn't have the ability to compare two date fields directly. Since I use ScriptRunner as an addon, I am aware about a datecompare function offered by it for extending this functionality in Jira.

Please check if you have this add-on in your Jira instance and utilize the same.

Reference - https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_datecompare 

Hello @Aditya Verma , 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you