JQL query in on-demand JIRA to fetch users's timespent.

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

How can we fetch timespent for all users for specific duration through JQL.

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

Hi there,

JQL actually allows you to query the "Time Spent" field, so you could then use the available logical operators to develop a query to test for the specific criteria you require as explained in this document on the subject: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching#AdvancedSearching-TimeSpent

All the best,
John

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

Using "Time Spent" will retrives issues which has taken given timespent like, issues which has taken 5d timespent then i could use.

But, i need - TimeSpent between dates - 1/1/2013 to 1/2/2013.

how it could be achivable?

Deleted user February 2, 2015

Hi dhaval, did you figured out how to get timespent for specific user on issue? I can get whole timespent on issue but not for a specific user. For example: user1 made 1h worklog, user2 made 3h worklog. I fetch 4h, but i can't figured out how to get timespent for user1 or user2. Regards, Ivan

Yogesh Karachiwala October 12, 2015

Hi Dhaval/Ivan, Can you guide how can we get TimeSpent between dates per resource ?

Suggest an answer