JQL query (Component updations)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2014

Hi

I want to identify all issues where the component has been updated in the past 1 week.

Is it possible to do it with JQL?

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2014

Hi Rahul,

I'm not aware that this is possible with plain JQL. Maybe there are some plugins out there which can do this.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

thanks Udo..

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2014

Or you can use SQL:

select newstring,author,g.created,pname from changeitem i ,changegroup g, project p, jiraissue j
where i.groupid=g.id
and j.id = g.issueid
and j.project = p.id
and i.field = 'Component'
and g.created > sysdate -7;

Suggest an answer