JQL history query

John Szarek May 30, 2012

I am trying to review the work done by people over the week, but from the QA side, the reporter and developer may have nothing to do with who reviewed the issue as being fixed.

Is there any way I can query on the information presented in the history tab?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

Try something like this:

status changed to Fixed by john

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

2 dimentional gadget is a different thing but you can include the period in the above query:

status changed to Fixed by john during (startdate, enddate)

or

status changed to Fixed by john after -2w

etc!

You can also have multiple people:

status changed to Fixed by (john, obama) during (startdate, enddate)

John Szarek May 31, 2012

wow that is close, unfortunately I would have to do a query for each employee.

I am really trying to get a two dimensional gaget that would show me the count of issues that each user updated during "y" period of time.

John Szarek May 31, 2012

thanks,

It is an answer and a correct one. Just not getting me what I am trying to do. Even after doing a query useing the By, there still would be no way to sort on the user that made a change. So even if I put the whole team in the by, I would not be able to break it back out easily.

(I have only been working with this for a couple of weeks so I am still learning the functionality / limitations.)

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2012

I agree. If you are planning to sort only based on reporter/assignee/some other field on the ticket, you can do that for the above filters itself using the 2 dimensional filter gadget. But you won't be able to do that for the person who change it to Fixed status unless that is captured in a user custom field during the workflow tranistion.

Lot of people do it by capturing that in a user customfield.

Suggest an answer