JQL for worklog Update

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hi

I'm going to create a filter in order to see issues that works have been logged during current month for each user. 

Are there any plugin to add some extra function to JQL?

1 answer

2 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Script Runner includes worklogged... eg

issueFunction in workLogged("after -4w by jbloggs")

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2014

Thank you so much This works for me, but after this I faced another problem. I'm going to create a dashboard for each team member and monitor user's time spent at different projects during current month. So I create a filter as I said before and use this filter on Workload Pie Report and I failed :( This gadget calculate nad show all of logged work for current filter. Do you have any suggestion?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2014

Worked fine for me. Can you be more specific about what doesn't work, and include version information.

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 30, 2014

I need to use this filter as data for Workload pie chart and for showing percent of time spent for each assignee per project and when I use it, It shows all of worklogs instead of current mounth's.

Suggest an answer