JQL for completed releases in JIRA.

Deleted user August 10, 2017

I would like to know if there's a way to obtain the Sprint's "COMPLETED_DATE" in jira.  I doesn't seem to be available in the JQL searches.  My requirement is to retrieve all completed sprints for all my projects combined in a specified range of dates.

1 answer

0 votes
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2017

Hello, I think this is not possible but if you have releases associated to your sprints, you can use this to retreive issues. Something like : 

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions()

Regards

Deleted user August 10, 2017

Thanks for the reply.  Every release for us is a sprint and normally it's 2 weeks of development.  We work in an agile environment and we have a lot of applications.

How does closing a Spring work with "fixVersion"?  What would the JQL look like?  I'm thinking of doing something like:

Give me all the projects that have a closed spring with a completed date between DATE1 and DATE2.  It's very simple. If the completed date is not exposed by JIRA, it's really weird...and I wonder what it would take for letting people report off of that field.  I don't see an open ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events