JQL does not work on structure search bar

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2013

Hi

I am evaluating Structure plugin.

What i found was that if i type in a keyword in the JQL search box on structure interface, it returns results, of which i can drag and drop stuff on to my structure.

However, if i type in any JQL, the search simply refuses to retrn any results.

Am i missing something basic?

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2013

Got it, there was a small button JQL which was turned off...

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2013

That tiny button with ambigous selection state should really be fixed - that had me foxed for a while too.

Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2013

Yep, sorry about that. We have improved it a bit since v. 2.4, but we also have a larger remake of the toolbar pending.

Suggest an answer