JQL - distinct reporter?

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2014

Hi,

If a project has over 500 issues and i need to get the names of the distinct reporters, any jql for it?

PS: permissions scheme changes overtime thus people who have reporter permissions now, might not be having it earlier and vice-versa, thus i need the unique list of people that ever created an issue for the project.

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2014

It is supported by Jamie's Script-Runner plugin's JQL aggregate functions, https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-AggregateExpressions

But he suggests using the built in pie charts based on a filter for a nicer visual appeal.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2014

Yes, I guess i would have to stick to pie charts only. thanks

Suggest an answer