JQL - Not Updated Since Assigned

RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2015

Hey all,

I have a question regarding JQL.  I do have the Script Runner installed, so I have some of the scripted fields.  

I'm trying to see a list of issues, inside of a single project, that were assigned to a user within the past 24 hours, and since assignment, have not been updated.  

(I put that into over comma'd sentence to help explain)  

What I have, but I don't think it's working well.  (And it's kind of dirty)

assignee changed DURING(startOfDay("-481m"), now()) AND updated >= startOfDay("-480m") AND project = "My Cool Project"

Anyone have thoughts of ideas!?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2015

The part with the assignee changed within the last 24h works (I would use)

assignee changed during(-24h, now())

the problem is, if you change the assignee the issue is updated.

So you need to know the time when the issue was assigned in order to query that the issue wasn't updated since then. This can't be done with JQL.

I'm not sure what you need this query for. What is that you want to achieve. Maybe we can help if you tell us a little more.

Suggest an answer