JQL - How to identify if a particular field was changed in the last 7 days.

Raju Kris February 24, 2016

Hi: In my JIRA, I have a field called 'Target Release'.  I want to generate a report to find out if the 'Target Release' field was updated by someone in the last 7 days.  Can you help me with this query?  Thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi Raju,

can you share a little bit more why you need this. What is the bigger scenario here? What you are asking is not likely to be possible so we can come up with alternatives.

0 votes
Raju Kris February 24, 2016

Thanks, I do not see CHANGED being useful for a custom field.  I will workaround with something else. THanks for helping. 

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

There are a couple of days to accomplish this, the best one's I can think of is "CHANGED"

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html#AdvancedSearching-CHANGED

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2016

Changed supports only limitted set of system fields, so it will not work probably...

Suggest an answer